Student life in Taylors Sydney
Discover student life in Sydney
When it comes to choosing a city to study in, there is no place in the world quite like Sydney. Experience life in one of the world’s most vibrant locations, all while you work towards a degree from one of the world’s top 50 universities.
Make Sydney your new home and experience for yourself everything this dynamic city has to offer. With so much to see and do, there is always something new round the corner.
Highlights of living in Sydney as a student:
- Multiculturalism: Sydney is one of the most international cities in the world and of the total population of Greater Sydney, 39.2% of people were born overseas (NYU, 2021).
- Amazing weather and natural beauty: With long summers, mild winters and world-renowned beaches, it's clear why Sydney is such a popular destination.
- Vibrant arts and events scene: Host to many famous festivals and cultural events all year round, not to mention world-famous venues such as the Sydney Opera House
- Globally inspired: Sydney is well-known for its numerous street markets, including some of the best ethnic eateries in Australia. Your free time will never be uneventful.
- Strong graduate career opportunities: The University of Sydney is ranked #1 in Australia and #4 in the world for student employability (2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings). With so many options available once you graduate, there’s no better place to study than Sydney.